Sunday 1 December 2013

Pumpkin Pie and Ice Cream

So it’s been a while.  I got jealous of all the posts from Americans with Thanksgiving meals, so I made pumpkin pie.
Crust: The basic crust from Pies and Tarts with Heart
Filling: Pumpkin pie from Vegan Pie in the Sky
Ice Cream: Vanilla from Vegan Scoop
FINALLY, a crust recipe that doesn’t go to mush!!!!  It was really good. Next time I think I’ll go for the Toasted Cinnamon Ice Cream from Vegan A La Mode.
Pumpkin Pie
Hoping to do more posts soon!

2 comments:

RETA said...

Well done! That looks delicious! Thanks for posting!

RETA@ http://evenhaazer.blogspot.com

Theresa said...

That pumpkin pie looks *really* good. And cinnamon ice cream with it would be delicious. It was always too cold where I grew up to eat ice cream with our pumpkin pie (because it's only to be eaten at Thanksgiving and *maybe* christmas) but I would imagine ice cream really elevates pumpkin pie...