Monday 26 November 2007

Brownie goodness

I made these brownies for Saturday night's election returns watching party. Suffice to say the brownies were awesome and I screamed like a teenage girl at a Beatles concert (circa 1965).Pumpkin Pie Brownie

They're Pumpkin Pie Brownies! Recipe is from Isa's old blog. You of course check her new blog on an hourly basis.

I've been enjoying my free time of late. I've been reminiscing while watching seasons one and two of Buffy and I think we're up to season five of the X-Files (yes, I was a geeky dork in high school - all the cool people were). I've also bought a flash new pushbike. It's silver and oh so rad. I'll see if I can get Cam to take a picture of me riding it on the weekend (if I'm not too busy making cupcakes for our next cooking lesson on Sunday).

We've got backlogged pics from VCON (of course). But I'm lazy and have to get up for work in eight hours.

Enjoy your newfound freedom people!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Wow, that brownie pie combo looks amazing. Though it probably wasn't quite as sweet as hearing John Howard's concession speech!

Amy said...

Yeah, that was sweeter!