Wednesday 18 June 2008

Never fear, we're still here!!!

As you can see from the title, I use my Arts degree quite a bit these days (not). So we survived the first semester of law/medical school. And we're EXHAUSTED!!! I had my last exam on Monday & Cam had his ONLY exam the week before (I had 4!). So now it's back to cooking exciting things and blogging about nothing of excitement.

We've got food pictures on the camera (but that's so far away in the kitchen), so here's a picture of geeky medical students playing Operation:


We're planning a trip to Magic Wok (or as we like to call it Leader Wok Magic Bowl) tomorrow night & I'll embarrass myself for the sake of pictures.....

And thank you to everyone for your kind comments on the last few posts, sorry I haven't had time to comment on your awesome blogs!!!!

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Glad you're still around, and doing well. Haha, I haven't played Operation in YEARS!! Brings back memories :0)

Katy said...

I know how stressful grad school can be. Enjoy the summer!