Tuesday 22 May 2007

More damned cookies (and other stuff)!

It has certainly been cookie fest around here for the last few weeks. The sugar monster has awoken and demanded feasts. Anyway, here's another batch of cookies I sent off last Friday!

These are the Sparkled Ginger Cookies from VWAV: 

Sparkled Ginger Cookies

And these are the Coconut Choc Chip Cookies from La Dolce Vegan (I promise that this is the very last time I'll post a photo of these:
Vegan Coconut Choc Chip Cookies

And finally, I've gotten something that I've been drooling over for about a year.....

A Hello Kitty toaster! (Yes, it would appear that I am a 5 year old!!!)


Hello Kitty Toaster

We're going out to dinner at our favourite Asian restaurant tonight, Magic Wok, so I'm planning to take the camera. Mmmmm Vegan BBQ Pork Buns.....

3 comments:

Amy said...

Ha ha, next time you post a picture of those coco-choco cookies, you'll have to send me a batch! They look luscious and will probably result in me ordering that cookbook.

Amy said...

Awesome looking bikkies!!! Send some my way :D And does the toaster put little hello kitty pics on the pieces of toast ::shrieks:: Yes, I too am a 5 year old trapped in an adults body.

Amy said...

Yup, toaster does the cool kitty pic on the toast, but it really only works on white bread (and we're into brown/multigrain around here).... Those damn coco-choco cookies (great name BTW) are addictive!!!