Here’s the rundown of Oz Vegans joining in.
The Tropical Vegan
(Obviously we’re hoping that more people join in – otherwise we will look a little silly with just a few of us!)
Edited to add – but wait, there’s more!
Cupcake Kitteh (who designed the awesome logo!!!!)
Annabananabomb (2 week old vegan – that’s impressive!)
Ink and Venom
kblog (sorry to sound biased, but this is one of my favourite Aussie blogs)
Twilight and Shadow – a NZ-lander – making this a trans-Tasman affair!
And BrisVegan has joined us on the 2nd! I wonder which Australian state has the most vegan bloggers?
The benefits of MoFo-ing:
- You should get more comments – this equals more dancing in the study (surely I’m not the ONLY one who does this?)
- You will convince half of the federal cabinet to go vegan – because nothing says you’re more Australian than eating less beef (*a common misconception amongst members of the media and Australian Cattle Repressors – I mean ‘Farmers’)
- People will start to not recognise you without your camera
- I may just make you a present of the knitted or sewn variety. Warning: presents may be of bad quality and may cause explosive decompression in open spaces
- You’ll learn a bit about the law. Warning: any information is given for entertainment purposes. IronChefVegan Oz (inc) takes no responsibility for items lost, destroyed or damaged by following said vegan advice. Negligence is strictly prohibited. (Take that exclusion clause assignment)
- Vegans are sexier. So you will become sexier by doing MoFo. Take Alicia Silverstone for example! So what I’m saying is that the Advanced Medical Institute should change their regimen. (Warning: please see previous exclusion clause for prohibition of liability)