Thursday 2 October 2008

It's not Vegan Cupcakes taking over the world.....

It's me! EAR! All of you bow down before me....
EAR
Mwahahahahahahahahaha
Oooh... what's this green stuff Amy?
Stirfry
That'd be Coriander EAR.
I must have some..... nom nom nom
EAR and coriander
Hey! Did you eat all the Coriander in the house?
Yes! Now I'm going to run away with your cheezley pizza. It looks so good and tasty.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
EAR's pizza
Looks like I've inherited an ego maniacal rabbit, not just an evil acrylic one.
It's okay, I've put him where he can't cause any trouble......
Bad EAR
Hopefully lack of opposable thumbs will stop him from eating my chocolate!

10 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

HAHA!!! :0)

Anonymous said...

Sweet William White bar?! Nom! Is it any good? I hope they will add it to the U.K range soon. Loving the adventures of the evil acrylic one!

Lisa -- Cravin' Veggies said...

HA! I hope EAR will be around for the whole month!

JohnP said...

I love the mascot!

allularpunk said...

so cute!

you have white chocolate that is vegan? i am jealous. oooh and your pizza looks so yummy!

donesmoking said...

where in the world do they sell vegan white chocolate?? im jealous!

sarchan said...

Melty Cheezly pizza and non-dairy white chocolate?! It's too much.

Hmmm, maybe I'll have to bribe my sister to bring back some Cheezly contraband when she comes home over Christmas.

Bex said...

Ha! I love the bunny.
I want vegan white chocolate!

Anonymous said...

Your posts are so funny. Your mascot is the best! I wish I had one like that.

Cam said...

We've been able to get the Sweet William white chocolate from selected supermarkets here in Brisbane for maybe 6 months. It's fantastic. I can't really remember what white dairy chocolate tastes like, so maybe it's not going to fool anyone, but I love it.