Thursday 23 October 2008

VeganMoFo - catchup!

Say hello to my little friend
EAR would like to welcome his new little nameless friend.  Anyone got any suggestions?  I think she's the cutest one I've made yet (I have a crab in pieces, but reading case law seems a little more important right now!).
But here's more exciting stuff.... Food!!!
Big sandwich
Mmmmmmmmm gargantuan sandwich.........
Pizza Scrolls
Bittersweet's Pizza Scrolls with VCON cashew ricotta.  Yummo!
mmmmmm blt
BTLT (Bacon Tofu, Lettuce and Tomato).  Can you tell EAR wants to run away with it?
Let's fight over the tofu salad
EAR and the new toy are fighting over who gets to be in the picture! Tee hee.....
Hey guys,
I have exams in two weeks, so this is going to be my last post for a while.  Cam, on the other hand has already finished exams (grrrrr) so I'm handing over to him.  So here's my final catchup before my last exam in November!!!
Amy out.....

12 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Ear is just too funny, haha!! For some reason, when I look at the nameless friend, the name "Little Plum" comes to mind....

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

P.S. - hang in there and good luck with the exams!!

Jen Treehugger said...

Oh those Pizza Scrolls are GENIUS!!!
Good luck with your exams.
At least we all know EAR won't be neglected what with his new friend hanging around.
I think the name Rose suits her.

allularpunk said...

good luck on exams! your food looks yummy. i'm a sucker for a sammich. i could eat them 3 meals a day.

Jenni (aka Vegyogini) said...

Good luck! The food and the little creatures look great!

Theresa said...

Good luck on exams. All the food looks yummy, especially that tofu salad...

noodlebang said...

she looks like a francine to me. super cute!

Sheree' said...

Pizza scrolls yum!

Anardana said...

YUM YUM.

x said...

Yummo and how about naming her Pickle?

Good luck w/ exams, Amy!

Anonymous said...

great blog some how i found you when i was researching things on our sons birth defect esophageal atresia and other complications. i wish you nothing but the best.

Theresa said...

I don't know where you are in relation to all of this bad weather, but I hope you're safe!