Saturday 18 October 2008

VeganMoFo - I'm avoiding study again!!!!

To show you the fruits of my shopping labours!
Asian Grocery Score
From the bottom left (clockwise): Fried Tofu, Vegan Codfish pieces, Peach Tea, Vegan Roast Pork, Vegan Prawn, Vegan Beef Chunks, Vegan Soy Pieces, Vegan Chicken Nuggets, Lemongrass, White Miso, Hard Tofu (my favourite brand - all the other ones crumble too much).  This came to about $100.  It'll feed us for more than a month.  D'ya reckon you could do that with meat? :)

4 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Great grocery haul!!

Jen Treehugger said...

BUT WHERE'S EAR???

Have you ever seen that cartoon called "Where's Wally"?
There's this guy hidden amongst loads of things and you have to spot where he is. OK that sounds shite - but it is fun I promise you.
I reckon you should do the same with EAR!

Susan said...

Mmmm.... nice! I love trips to the Asian grocery shop. So much fun and excitement waiting to be discovered in the narrow aisles!

Jenn said...

wow thats great. is it feeding you and someone else or jsut you for a month? either way thats less than with meat. Im transitioning to vegan as of next week (once my groceries are depleted)