Thursday 9 October 2008

VeganMoFo - Thursday 9th October 2008

Now this was a meal I was proud of!

Tada!!

schnitzel & sides
Vegan Parmigiana, Garlic Fried Silverbeet (that's Swiss Chard to our American friends) and parmesan mashed potato (NOTE: This photo is before I covered everything in the vegan parmesan)!

EAR and potato

EAR was so excited to be in a photo that he was humping my fork.  You dork EAR!

I'm not a dork.  I'm the full strength Coke of evil!  I'm back bitches!!  My evil plan is almost at fruition, I ordered Amy to make me another evil friend.  Mwahahahahahaha.....  It will be unveiled this weekend!!!!!!

Well, I think voting finishes tonight & there's no way in hell I'm studying Constitutional Law on a Friday night, so after I make BRINNER (tee hee) I'll get started!!!!

10 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Yum!!

Good luck studying!!

allularpunk said...

yeah! brinner! i would totally gobble up everything on your plate in like 2 minutes, flat. and i can't wait to see who the new companion is! (i really hope it's the whale!)

Tami said...

Silverbeet is a way better name than swiss chard. I'm adopting it!

And great dinner!

donesmoking said...

that vegan Parmigiana looks so good!

Amy said...

Mmmmm vegan parmesan. I'm definitely coming for a visit (now if only I could afford to get to QLD, sigh).

Plus, sauteed silverbeet is the best! We've eaten it twice in the last week *blush*.

(and EAR, you're so cute. I'm very sorry, that likely offends you terribly but you are!)

x said...

Ooh brinner, now I want waffles for dinner!

Your dinner looks delish too :)

Anonymous said...

That fake chicken looks so damn good. I can't remember the last time I had chicken parmesan. And thank god you didn't study on a friday night. I just spent the last 8 hours reading shit for school tomorrow.

Megan said...

What is that delicious cheesy looking stuff on the vegan parmagiana?

Cam said...

The cheese looking stuff is sliced up Cheezly. It comes in smallish blocks (200g) and is made by a company called Redwood. We can find it a couple of health food stores here in Brisbane, though no one stocks all the varieties. I think it's made in the UK.

Erin said...

Looks completely delicious!